42nd Street Moon welcomes volunteerism in its many forms, from filing to feasibility studies, from marketing plans to costume repairs. We want to match your special abilities and talents with the Moon.
We are in the middle of creating a Volunteer Guild to help with our volunteer needs: Ushering, helping with auditions, putting programs together, etc...
If you'd like to join the Volunteer Guild "The Lunatics," please email Office Manager, Annette Lai, at email@example.com.
Our volunteer needs include:
- Database Management - help us keep our records neat and clean.
- Show-card delivery - take an afternoon to discover the city, and help us drop off postcards while you're doing it! Or talk us up at the Tix Booth at Union Square!
- Mailings - help us organize mailings.
- Office Projects - Copying, scanning... oh there's always something that needs to be done.
- Audition help - passing out and collecting paperwork, answering questions, letting actors know when they're on!
Please let us know how involved you'd like to get, what skills you have that would be beneficial to Moon, and when you're available (in the comments section below).