Print Tickets at Home
Exchanged your seats? Printer Jammed? Lost your tickets?
It's easy to print or reprint your tickets at home!
Please note 42ndstmoon.org works best with the following webbrowsers:
Google Chrome, FireFox, and Safari.
We have encountered problems printing tickets using Microsoft's Internet Explorer. If you are unable to print your tickets at home, please consider using one of the above web browsers.
First click here to enter our online ticketing system.
- Enter your Email ID (the e-mail at which you receive 42nd Street Moon correspondence).
- Enter your password and click Login.
This is the "Home and Ticket History Page" if you ever get lost you can click on
|Home and Ticket History|
- Click on View/Print Future Tickets (not View/Print Online Orders).
- You will see a listing of all the tickets you've purchased for future performances, by date. Decide which performance you want to print tickets for and under title/date/location information click Print Tickets or if you want to print all your tickets go to the bottom of the page and click Print All Future Tickets.
- A Pop-up window will open and Printer Dialogue box will also open. Click Print and your done!
Please note, if you select "Print at Home" at any time, tickets will not be at will-call.